Panasonic – Digital Marketing Web Development Intern
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Content entry and digital asset management via Drupal 9 platform
- Software development in a team setting on critical projects from marketing technology to large scale digital campaigns that drive lead generation
- Hands-on development of enhancements and bugfixes on 9 Drupal sites
- Assist with special projects as needed
Education & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in Computer Science or similar relevant major
- Familiarity and interest in web and interactive technologies. Practical experience with HTML is a plus
- Familiarity and interest with Project Management methodologies and associated tools
- Interest in learning digital marketing platforms and ecosystems (paid media, content management, email campaigns, etc)
- Customer-centric professional with a knack for problem solving and collaboration
- Data-focused and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Windows and productivity software suites (MS Office, Atlassian, Adobe CS/XD) is a must
- Tech savvy with strong interpersonal skills
- Relationship builder & influencer, excellent communication skills (C-level)
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.