Digital Marketing Specialist II
Who We Are:
Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of Inflight Entertainment and Communications Systems (IFEC) that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU TO DO IN THIS CRITICAL ROLE:
Become a key member of the digital marketing team. Manage the company’s marketing automation, newsletter and SEO programs; build marketing campaigns along with the demand generation team; support the digital marketing manager on the management of the corporate website and content marketing programs. Develop and implement the KPIs that track the return on investment for all of the company’s digital programs.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE:
- Develop, set up, test, deploy, monitor, track, and report on campaign programs.
- Administer and serve as a super-user of the marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with marketing team in the development and implementation of key demand creation, automated nurturing, lead scoring, and lead management programs.
- Recommend and implement new platform integrations and workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization.
- Be self-sufficient in Pardot including creating and sending emails, creating landing pages and associated campaigns, handling lead imports and monitoring campaign results.
- Work closely on communications and programs with product, product marketing, demand generation, and sales to maximize the effectiveness of each program.
- Manage a structured and documented testing plan to continually improve performance.
- Manage the customer newsletter from content creation to execution and reporting.
- Monitor performance, adjusting plan to achieve desired performance metrics or as business needs dictate
- Manage the paid search program
- Build, optimize, and report on B2B campaigns for search and display
- Define, monitor, and analyze KPI trends
- Think critically and creatively to proactively develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results
- Stay on top of technology changes and how they impact campaign performance (i.e. platform algorithms)
- Create weekly and monthly reviews that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFULKnowledge/Skill Requirements:
- MUST have working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and Google AdWords as well as some knowledge of HTML.
- Some knowledge and experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns with a marketing automation platform.
- Some knowledge and experience in digital marketing disciplines, including social, SEO/SEM, organic and paid search, and retargeting.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to independently define, schedule and manage all tasks and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines.
- Solid background in digital marketing, marketing automation, content marketing, and SEO.
- Comprehensive knowledge of analytic tools that measure effectiveness and the return on investment for content marketing, social media, web communications.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Google Analytics.
- Comprehensive understanding of content creation and publishing using WordPress.
- Effectively communicate with associates at all levels of the organization and work with cross-functional groups within the company and with vendors, partners and customers in a multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible and able to adjust to changes or new assignments.
- Ability to effectively identify creative solutions to meet project objectives, work within budgetary constraints, and anticipate risks and recommend procedures to mitigate exposure.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to present innovative strategic and tactical resolutions.
- Positive attitude, a very high level of self-motivation, and the willingness to be hands-on.
- Strong experience and background using MSOffice suite of applications.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds (boxes of promo items or literature).