Panasonic – Digital Marketing Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
As part of Panasonic’s North American Digital Center of Excellence (COE), the Digital Marketing Manager is a digital native who easily navigates amongst digital marketing platforms/martech; engages with internal stakeholders, agencies and partners with confidence and professionalism; and is passionate about marketing attribution to the sales pipeline and business.
Acting as a stakeholder-facing marketer, you will assist the Demand Generation team in planning and executing on digital marketing campaigns for a diverse set of business units across all digital channels including websites, marketing automation platform, paid media.
Implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
As part of the HQ Demand Generation team, collaborate with business unit stakeholders to execute integrated digital marketing campaigns across digital channels including websites, marketing automation platform, social media and paid media (social, programmatic, etc.)
Help determine and drive digital engagement strategies; analyze online customer/account behavior to identify trends and insights that can be used to drive growth and maximize exposure
Track, report and optimize all campaigns on regular cadence; determine return measures for digital marketing projects to improve campaign effectiveness
- Plan and map out nurture and demand gen campaigns with stakeholders through marketing automation platform (Salesforce Journey Builder & Marketing Cloud)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and strong call to actions
- Conduct A/B testing, conversion tests to optimize user experience and campaign results
SEM & SEO:
- Help establish, optimize and drive corporate SEM strategy working with Demand Gen team and agency
- Refine SEM practice and processes, always seeking improvements in agency engagement
- Recommend and manage SEM campaigns
- Collaborate with SEO manager and content team to ensure optimal user experience of associated website areas/pages to drive engagement and conversions
Reporting & Analysis:
- Determine key metrics and business-outcome focused KPIs
- Track performance of campaigns; determine and execute optimization strategies
- Provide value-add research & analysis especially around market intelligence/competitor intelligence (MI/CI) utilizing available platforms
- Establish and report out on regular cadence
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- At least 4 years proven work experience and successful track record in digital marketing
- Demonstrative experience leading and managing SEM/SEO
- Deep experience with martech including Salesforce Journey Builder/Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Demandbase, MadisonLogic, Paid social media (LinkedIn, Facebook), Drupal CMS and Google Analytics/G360
- Native digital marketer
- Strong analytical skills, inherently curious and a problem-solver
- Strong data-driven thinking, peeling the layers of the onion and seeking attributions and correlations
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Keen collaborator within matrixed, cross-functional enterprise level organization
- Understands that Marketing is in the business of value creation
- Works independently yet collaboratively; able to navigate matrixed organization
- Continuous learner, sunao mind, kaizen attitude
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.