The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and delivering strategic digital marketing content for Hussmann to strength our brand awareness, support business initiatives, and attract/retain customers.
This position will have direct responsibility of the digital content team and its functions as it pertains to digital content development — including website content, social media messaging, digital advertising, sales collateral, and digital media.
- Plan and execute digital marketing content, including website language/look/feel, SEO/SEM, email, social media, integrated marketing campaigns, press releases/media, and display advertising campaigns
- Directly manage team of website content creators, developers, and designers to further strengthen the organization’s digital footprint, messaging, user experience, visibility, and reach
- Create KPI’s, tracking, and measurement parameters to report on digital content initiatives
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Own all digital content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Develop content to promote Hussmann, which will help drive qualified traffic to the sales channel and further increase brand awareness
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, strategic content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, tagging, and measurement/tracking. Development of editorial governance so that content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Develop and optimize digital editorial calendar and organization workflows for website, social media channels, product launches, and sales support.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the best practices and emerging technologies/trends for web content and social media channels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Audit, measurement, and optimization of programs will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective digital content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the digital content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Support integration of digital content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Deliver executive presentations/reports on digital initiatives and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in digital content management
- Strong leadership capabilities – including direct management of an internal team and outside vendors
- Food retailing experience a plus
- Proven working experience in creating and managing digital content for websites, email campaigns, social media, media/PR, eCommerce, sales collateral and advertising
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, excel, word, outlook)
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume, how to create content, and how to measure impact – all in a digitally-optimized format
- Must be able to work independently as well collaborate across cross-functional business units
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to work on many different projects at one time
- Ability to travel ~10% of the time
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.