Panasonic – Digital Marketing Intern (Summer 2020)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Digital Marketing Intern will assist with marketing activities & reporting required to better the quality and quantity of search engine website traffic through a variety of search marketing and web management activities.
- Research, develop, and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO)-friendly content strategies.
- Research & develop Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns.
- Report digital marketing performance & traffic, analyzing said reports to identify optimization opportunities.
- Implement minor website projects.
- Minor product database projects & maintenance.
- Assist with monitoring website health (uptime, broken links, monitor user-generated content, etc.).
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- A college intern going into their junior year with a major in Marketing, Digital Communication, Electrical Engineering, or Business Analytics.
Mandatory Know How: Problem solving/critical thinking skills; working knowledge of PC operation; Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
Nice-to-Have Know How: Google Analytics; Google Search Console; Google Ads; Bing Ads; SEO Moz; experience with HTML
Communications: Strong written and oral communication capabilities are required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.