The DevOps Engineer will work with the StoreConnect team to provide support and development of the StoreConnect AWS environment. This includes building and verifying StoreConnect software, product release management, extending and maintaining the StoreConnect development environment and monitoring and managing the StoreConnect infrastructure.
What You'll Do...
- Development and maintenance of deployment software used to create and update StoreConnect software and configuration in an AWS environment
- Monitor and maintain the StoreConnect operational environment
- Extend the StoreConnect AWS environment, including scaling and security analysis
- Perform StoreConnect product releases
- The first line of technical support for the StoreConnect AWS infrastructure, including triage of software, networking, resource, and security issues
- Support build and test of the StoreConnect infrastructure
- Maintain and extend the StoreConnect development environment including Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform and Packer
What You'll Bring...
- 7+ years of experience with Linux system administration especially script development and maintenance
- Experience with networking
- Experience with security protocols
- Experience with cloud computing and cloud hosting services; AWS experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to take initiative and effect change
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills; wants to build the tools the team needs and be ready to support the StoreConnect development environment
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.