- Able to assist with some delivery of service and administrative tasks such as simple manual pricing requests, internal process creation & documentation, drawing & model maintenance projects.
- Understanding Customer Needs Prepare customer presentations and drawing packages that include detailed conceptual drawings and renderings as well as supporting visual information including appropriate orthogonal drawing views of customer’s store and case concepts utilizing the appropriate 2D and 3D CAD modeling, rendering and/or graphic editing programs. Able to support presentation and drawing tool creation, and implementation of design standards and best practices projects.
- Create visual documentation of customers’ product requirements with some input, & feedback to identify and illustrate current and new product solutions that meet and exceed these customer requirements. Create visual support of competitor product comparisons when required to highlight Hussmann Corporation’s value differential and the basis for our premium.
- Supports management of the CRM drawing request schedule with some oversight by balancing the needs of the market with the resources of the Concept Development Group. Able to communicate Customer requirements to the designers with moderate oversight relating to product applications and engineering considerations.
- Product Management Provide visual support to Sales & Engineering by illustrating pre-engineered design solutions for both counter and display case fixtures with some to moderate oversight. Understands the stated needs of the Customer and selects the correct case application and/or basic construction technique based on our manufacturing capabilities with moderate oversight as needed.
- Supports Product Management and Engineering, Order Management & Manufacturing effectiveness by supporting projects and initiatives to accurately select and document approved design standards when designing options, individual fixtures and concept line-ups with some to moderate oversight for large or complex projects. New Product Development projects require greater than moderate oversight and SME direction.
- Product Marketing Supports the development of sales support materials with the creation of images for literature, new product launch packages, sales tools, web page content and product differentiation support materials. Supports Sales Team by preparing manual pricing of simple to moderate pricing requests with some to moderate oversight as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Formal Education Requirement: X Bachelors Degree X (and/or) Equivalent Product Development Experience
Minimum Years of Related Experience Necessary: 3-7 years
- Bachelors Degree in Product Design (Industrial Design), Marketing or related business discipline. Presentation of a portfolio of personal work or equivalent required.
- Equivalent Product Development experience in addition to a 2 year degree will be considered in lieu of Bachelors degree. Presentation of a portfolio of personal work or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in 2D & 3D Cad Modeling programs. Ability to create 3D renderings of products
- Rendering program and/or Photoshop experience are beneficial
- Analytical thinker
- Very good communicator, collaborator and organizer
- Fluency in English, any additional languages (preferably Spanish) is an asset
- Strong spelling and English grammar skills
- Strong computer skills: MS Office programs and CRM Hussmann Drawing Request programs
- Able to manage CRM drawing request schedule with oversight.
- Able to support Concept Group Design and Administration tasks
- Able to self-manage short term drawing package projects or drawing/model maintenance projects
- Able to support simple cost analysis & fixture pricing tasks