Panasonic – Deployment Support Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position will be responsible for providing excellent Customer Support to our Food Service Customer and assist the customer in doing business with Panasonic in a timely, efficient, focused and flexible manner. As a Deployment Operational Support Team Member, this role will manage customer and sales team support programs in alignment with business goals and SLA’s.
Manage activities related to sales orders that require installation services. This includes entering and maintaining updated information in our Service Support Database to assure all milestones are reached. This includes Contact dates, Product Shipment dates, completion dates and Schedule dates. This requires collaboration with multiple internal Departments, Third Party Installers, Construction Companies and the Customer.
Manage direct Customer Relations on all Installs to assure complete Customer satisfaction. Contact Customer upon receipt of order to review order details, discuss special requirements if any and to confirm timing of the Installation. Contact Customer upon completion of the Install to assure it was completed to their satisfaction and to address any open issues or problems. Majority of current projects require communication with Customer’s Construction Team rather than direct communication with customers
Manage 3rd party installation company scheduling to secure qualified resources for the projected installation date. Install selection will depend on timing and qualifications based on the type of install. Communicate Scope of Work to Install Company. Generate installer Work order/Cost sheet. Work with Installer to identify Missing parts and engage Sales Rep, when needed, for customer contact.
Release order to reach site before installation date. Continue collaboration with Operations, Credit, Supply Chain and 3rd Party Shipper to get order shipped and have all product onsite in time for the installation.
Manage database updates throughout the scheduling process so that reporting to Management and uploads to Customer’s IT database are accurate and current. Attend and participate in Weekly Conference Calls relevant to the areas/regions being managed.
- Manage Post installation activities.
- Identify any leftover parts and coordinate with the Installer to submit a list of leftover products at the end of the installation and arrange for return.
- Ensure that billings are done for any out of scope activities that come up during the installation and work with Deployment Administration to ensure correct billings to match installer invoices prior to payment
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- 5 + years of experience in Customer Service, Operations, Sales Administration or similar field
- Prior experience and understanding of Food Service Industry working in B2B Operational environment
- Previous Experience with SAP/BI and CRM systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word,(Power point). Emphasis on Excel skills.
- This person must be able to effectively identify problem areas and work quickly towards a solution. Must be able to prioritize areas of impact and focus attention where needed. Ability to follow-up and bring closure to issues is required.
- Decisive, focused and proactively drives for execution
- Excellent organization and time management skills required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of organization including Executive Management, Sales teams and with both suppliers and customers.
- Knowledge of order to cash processes, pricing management, supply chain management, master data and sales programs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work in a team orientated environment, with frequent changes in deadlines and priorities.
- Travel minimal less than 10%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.