- Create visual stories and business cases from data that helps leadership make quick and effective decisions
- Build out predictive modeling using R and Python that harnesses customer and competitive analysis data to spot emerging trends and areas of opportunity
- Work closely with teams inside the Global Connectivity’s groups to develop metrics and visualizations that will highlight inefficiencies, transaction volumes, and track process improvement initiatives as well as uncover revenue opportunities.
- Identify undeveloped data and extract insights that will help guide and influence effective business decisions
- Partner with business process experts and owners to build BI and leading indicators of operational benchmarks.
- Deliver ad hoc business data analyses using Python, R, and SQL, creating dashboards/reports/insights in multiple visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Work with various corporate stakeholders and the business intelligence community to understand data integrity and differences across enterprise-wide systems
- Required - 3+ years equivalent experience in modeling, forecasting, data architecture (Analytics/Business Intelligence preferred)
- Ability to take ambiguous sets of data and decipher meaning to tell a story or business case that drives business decisions is required. Should be strong in AWS suite; certification preferred.
- Strong ability to communicate both written and verbally to internal and external clients is important
- Strong ability to create and deliver effective presentations to multiple audiences is key
- Advanced expertise using data analytic software such as R, Python, SQL is essential
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft productivity tools: Excel, Word, and Visio and other software is necessary.
- Willingness and ability to work in a collaborative environment is important.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.