Panasonic – Data Engineer intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Assist with the data management process to collect, clean, transform and store data from relevant data sources into our data storage and analytic environment
- Assist data scientist and project manager to review and optimize machine learning models
- Additional tasks may include the exploration and experimentation of new workflows and technology solutions to enhance our analytic activities
What You'll Bring
Education and Experience:
- Currently pursuing a 4 year degree in analytics or computer science
- Savvy with data analysis and software technology including strong Excel skill
- Data science and data engineering skills are highly preferred
- Python, SQL database and data modeling knowledge preferred
- Exposure to modern BI technologies, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc, prefered
- Reasonable business acumen to understand the business user roles and needs
- Fast learner to develop general awareness of business data and environment
- Clear communication skill is required to work with stakeholders and various departments
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities are required
What We Offer:
- Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.