Panasonic – Data Engineer Intern
What You'll Get to Do:
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- Assist the business intelligence team in day to day activities and projects. One of the primary projects is to assist with the data management process to collect, clean, transform and store data from relevant data sources into our data storage and analytic environment. Additionally, the intern may assist with data engineer and project manager to review and optimize machine learning models. Additional tasks may include the exploration and experimentation of new workflows and technology solutions to enhance our analytic activities.
What You Will Bring:Education and Experience:
- Savvy with data analysis and software technology including strong Excel skill.
- Data science and data engineering skills are highly preferred. SQL database and data modeling knowledge preferred.
- Exposure to modern BI technologies like PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Good business acumen to understand the business user roles and needs. Fast learner to develop general awareness of business data and environment.
- Clear communication skill is required to work with stakeholders and various departments.
- Active degree in analytics or computer science is required.
- Strong written and oral communication capabilities are required.
- Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.