Panasonic – Data Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you’ll get to do:
You will work in a small team of data science and algorithm engineers to expand our internal and customer-facing features & functionality through data analysis and software development. You will be responsible for design, development, testing and maintenance of data processing features based on warehoused data. You should be comfortable helping to convert your prototype code to AWS cloud native services.
- Design, prototype, test and deploy data pipelines
- Build dashboards for visualizing data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help create and improve end-to-end features
What You’ll Bring:
Experience & Education:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math/Statistics, Electrical Engineering or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year of experience building data pipelines
- Experience with code development tools (version control, ticket systems, IDE integration)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms
- Experience with visualizing data (e.g. data dashboards)
- 1+ years’ experience in one or more of: Python, C/C++, Java, SQL
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.