Panasonic – Data Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
This team will be responsible for building the organization problem solving capabilities using the Lean Six Sigma methodology - in non-technology teams and projects - to drive meaningful organizational change. Building the Lean methodology into the DNA of our BUs and functional areas will allow the organization to create innovative solutions to drive continuous improvement and develop best in class processes and upskill our workforce. This Business Transformation team will also collaborate with different, cross-functional groups at all levels of the company to drive continuous improvement, solve complex business problems, and institutionalize the LSS tools and methods.
- Lead the development of a tracking and governance process for PNAs pipeline of Continuous Improvement projects
- Provide analysis and reporting for Lean COE and Performance Mgmt. departmental KPIs
- Manage reporting of business intelligence and other key initiatives as required
- Collect and evaluate operational performance data
- Provide day-to-day support to management in the form of ad hoc analysis; stretch assignments as needed
- Support business transformation departmental work efforts as required
- Develop and assemble presentation decks
- Leveraging data to identify business performance trends
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Engineering or Business Management related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in data analysis and synthesis; ability to draw conclusions from large data sets
- Interpersonal skills to oversee cross disciplinary work streams
- Project management and strategic analysis experience
- Interest and experience in the manufacturing industry, in particular in the areas of technology and data mining
- Good presentation skills, including effective verbal and writing capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to proactively assess project status and highlight issues
- LSS certified is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in use of Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Tableau or BI tools is a plus
- Experienced in performance reporting and analysis
- Good communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively in all media forms and cross-culturally
Ability to travel domestic and international as required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.