Panasonic – Marketing Data Analyst, Customer Insights
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
In Marketing, we work across the company to bring the Panasonic brand to life. Panasonic North America’s Marketing, Digital Center of Excellence is focused on delivering innovation, accelerating agility, and empowering teams through breakthrough digital marketing strategies, platforms, and experiences designed to delight customers. As part of Panasonic’s North American Digital Center of Excellence, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst, Customer Insights with experience in data mining, data analytics, and metrics optimization. The Marketing Analyst, Customer Insights will be responsible for championing the adoption of digital analytics across the organization by conducting analysis, delivering actionable insights, and providing recommendations. This person will be well versed in paid, owned, and earned channels. The ideal candidate will be comfortable running and analyzing numbers on a variety of marketing initiatives and demonstrate quantitative and qualitative skills to assess campaign, channel, and customer performance.
- Measure ROI of digital campaigns and activations; determine attribution and make recommendations on optimization
- Assist in the pilot and implementation of Marketing Data Lake and Customer Data Platform
- Work closely with the paid and CRM marketing teams, responsible for campaign pre and post analysis, cohorting, experiment design, segmentation, performance measurement and more
- Communicate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Create insightful, compelling, and data-based analyses that drive decisions
- Cultivate a test & learn environment by creating and analyzing customer-facing experiments
- Utilize customer data (B2B and B2C) to build out segmentation, profiles and dashboards
- Advocate for automation and self-serve capabilities while ensuring accuracy and relevance of reports/dashboards
- Report and analyze KPIs across channels to identify and communicate key trends while assisting with strategic recommendations to improve performance and facilitate brand(s) growth (lead to revenue management, return on ad spend, etc.)
- Be the subject matter expert on our B2B Customer Data Platform
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA in Marketing, Business (concentration in marketing is preferred), or similar degree.
- Technical skills (SQL, Domo or similar, Excel, Powerpoint, etc) for mining data, analysis and presentation applications.
- Structured and strategic mindset with a proven ability to break down complex problems, independently develop an analytical approach and deliver concise, impactful insights & recommendations.
- Knowledge of MarTech tools such as Salesforce, Demandbase, Drupal, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc.
- 1+ years in complex, matrixed enterprise / corporate environments managing customer-focused data analysis programs.
- 5+ years of related experience, including preparing, analyzing and reporting on marketing and sales data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, and professional presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and communicate findings in non-technical terms.
- Customer-centric professional.
- Data-focused and highly analytical.
- Comfortable collaborating across functional departments.
- Relationship builder & influencer, excellent communication skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.