As technology evolves at a resounding pace, so too do the needs of our customers and the communities they serve. Support in today’s market has transitioned from simple warranty support to complex end-to-end solutions. With comprehensive service and support offerings, our job is to keep your team well-equipped, productive, and connected. Our highly trained staff of technicians provides expertise ranging from hardware integration and warranty support to product customization and field-ready kitting. Our multilingual customer engagement specialists are on standby, ready to assist your team with advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics 24/7/365. We are committed to providing best-in-class service and solutions, ensuring successful outcomes and enhancing the customer’s experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for producing and sending daily reports from our telephony and Salesforce systems
- Analyze data within reports to identify areas for improvement and work with teams to implement changes as needed
- Live monitor our telephony and Salesforce omni-channel queues and dashboards. Direct workforce to appropriate phone status usage to ensure optimal KPI performance
- Assist with the development of short- and long-term forecasting
- Analyze intraday call patterns and ensure team schedules are aligned to call arrival patterns. Propose schedule modifications as needed
- Analyze trends and make recommendations in relation to call/email/chat volume and scheduling needs, shrinkage, attendance and attrition
- Supports continuous improvement to meet and exceed KPI targets. Identifies and recommends improvements in processes and systems usage
- Extensive experience with call center operations and reporting
- Ability to mine reporting, identify trends and provide solutions
- Experience with live queue monitoring and real-time adjustments
- Deep understanding of call center metrics and analysis
- Data visualization tools experience preferred (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Advanced Excel experience
- Salesforce experience desired
- Familiarity with ACD (Automated Call Distribution) systems, skilling and prioritizing
- Experience analyzing processes and providing improvement recommendations
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
The hourly range of $25.00-30.00hr is just one component of Panasonic's Total Package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual's knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.