At Yohana, we’re finding new ways for technology and design to lighten our loads, reclaim our time, and improve our well-being. We want it all. A career and home. Family and friends. Health and wellness. But actually having it all can leave us feeling overloaded. And research shows it. 43% of people struggle with decision-making. 66% say overload affects their work, and 62%, their interpersonal relationships.
Technology was supposed to help by making us more efficient. But the faster we get things done, the more we take on, and our well-being falls to the bottom of the list. Yohana is on a mission to make balance a priority – and do it joyfully.
It’s a meaningful product challenge: helping society reclaim time and make space for joy through technology and design. That’s what the team at Yohana is solving for every day, and we have a lot of fun doing it. With leadership from big tech like Google, Apple, Microsoft, and hypergrowth startups like Nest, Waymo, TaskRabbit, and Casper, we’re motivated to make the world a happier place. Join us!
About The Role:
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Yohana’s growing Data and Algorithms team. Reporting to the VP of Data & Algorithms this person will help the company better understand its members and product from a data focus. We are looking for someone who can build out understandings from complex and noisy data.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Create analytical answers and solutions to stakeholder questions
- Assemble and munge data sets across multiple sources and systems
- Defining and building out: KPIs, Analytics, Reports, Dashboards, and Warehouses
- Define and manage data: cleaning, mapping, mastering, deduping, and QA Identify and update systems and reports due to changes in data or requirements
- Present solutions and findings to stakeholders at all levels within the company Create and update internal system documentation
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, STEM field, or similar experience (MBA or Masters/PhD. preferred)
- 3 plus years of building out Analytic systems and solutions (5 plus years of experience preferred)
- Experience in defining and building out: KPIs, Analytics, Reporting, Dashboards Experience using SQL to collect data for analysis (knowledge of other programming languages like Java and Python considered a strong plus)
- Experience in creating well thought out data models
- Experience working within Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, or other modern Analytic platforms
- Ability to discuss projects and solutions with all members of the company Prior experience working with big data' and associated systems preferred
- Prior experience working with one of the large public cloud providers: AWS, GCC, or Azure preferred
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.