Panasonic – Cypress Member Services Representative
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
About YO Labs:
Technology has changed daily life in a way no one could have imagined. It’s made us more productive, capable and connected. But it has come at a cost. We’re productive, but overwhelmed. Capable but paralyzed by too many choices. Connected, but only if social media counts. Living this way creates a void in our daily lives. YO Labs is here to change that. Our team is committed to alleviating the mental load that our modern world has created by putting human connection back into technology and caretaking at the heart of everything we create.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Our Cypress member services team are dedicated assistants who partner with our members to get things done; whether that’s daily to-do’s or bucket list future planning. Unlike virtual assistants and productivity apps, we are real people who handle things exactly as our members would from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will provide support with everyday household to-do’s and planning for multiple members with overlapping timelines. They have a natural curiosity for researching and love accomplishing things that seem impossible. They are a brand ambassador with our members as well as 3rd party partners and love delivering a memorable experience and providing world class customer service.
- Member-facing representative that oversees and manages multiple household projects and delivers customer delight with each member interaction
- Responsible for onboarding new members and creating the first magic-moment
- Accurately assesses the members needs and offers curated recommendations through thorough research and relevant experience
- Creates a relationship with the member by building rapport and trust
- Maintains a high level of member privacy and security and can respond professionally to sensitive information and situations
- Proactively anticipate future needs for the member & create mini-magic moments
- Assist in professional partner selections, project management and communications
- Serves as a liaison between members and vendors in managing projects, budgets and logistics
- Respond appropriately and immediately to member requests and concerns, keeping members informed of the status of their to-do
- Can de-escalate member
- Delivers service KPI’s and meets SLA’s ; always striving to exceed member expectations
- Test and use company technology in order to provide product feedback to drive quality
- Cross functional communication between multiple departments and key stakeholders
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and accurately provided to the customer
What You’ll Bring:
Experience & Education:
- 3 years of experience in hospitality, personal or professional assistant services, coaching / mentoring or event management / planning
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Post-secondary degree or certificate, preferably in Business Management (preferred)
- Strong communication skills: Listening, verbal and written communication
- Computer and Web-based skills with strong working knowledge of systems such as Microsoft Office +/or GSuite. Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Resourceful and creative; strong researching skills
- Extremely organized & excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Remains calm & professional under pressure and with competing priorities
- Supports colleagues through encouragement, open communication & “how can I help you” mentality
- Enjoys working in a collaborative work environment
- Has flexibility in their work schedule and willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Has FUN!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.