The Cyber Security Manager will be responsible for working in a fast-paced environment utilizing a set of security related tools (e.g. Web Application Firewall (WAF), Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS), anti-virus, firewalls, etc.), developing new team processes, verifying/testing new monitoring tools, and working with internal/external teams on security issues. You will report to the IT Director- Infrastructure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This position works under general direction of the Director, Cyber Security, responsible for monitoring networks for security events and alerts to potential/active threats, intrusions, and/or indicators of compromise through advanced analysis and threat hunting
- Clear understanding of the issues and apply techniques to solve quickly, respond and escalate malicious incidents that require additional investigation and response planning
- Proactively identify indicators of compromise and generate and execute Incident Response Plan upon detection
- Serve as Tier 3 level for incident response and provide guidance and subject matter expertise to team members
- Create complex technical reports on analytic findings
- Demonstrate commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain
- Collaborate with security team to test for vulnerabilities, propose solutions, and remediation
- Perform advanced threat hunting techniques for threats that cannot be identified using existing automated security tools
- Review the Incident Response Program for potential modifications and provide recommendations for enhancements and/or process improvements
- Investigate and analyze internal and external adversaries and indicators of compromise
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7+ years of prior work-related experience
- 1-2 years of experience as a people manager
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving and decision making
- Working with tools and technology
- Business fundamentals
- Creative thinking
**You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule**
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non merit-based factor.