Our new global headquarters is conveniently located in Irvine, CA near John Wayne Airport in the Park Place development. For our onsite and hybrid employees you will be able to enjoy amenities such as access to many restaurants and shops, running trails, a fitness deck, outdoor seating, dry cleaning, car wash, free garage parking, car charging stations, shuttle service for train commuters, outdoor games like bocce, horseshoes, gaming tables, pickle ball, and basketball. For more information on Park Place visit parkplaceirvine.com.
Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Review, and document IT Security policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices to guide toward continuous compliance with industry laws, regulations, and frameworks.
Regulatory Compliance and Risk Assessment
• Document and test control descriptions and changes to meet regulatory and internal audit requirements. (e.g. ISO27001, SOX, ISM, etc.)
• Execute & coordinate established plans for validation testing of defined regulatory controls.
• Meet with control owners to ensure control accuracy and remediate any issues related to control exceptions.
• Perform IT process monitoring (e.g. access control, daily check lists)
• Track outstanding IT remediation items to ensure timely completion.
• Maintain and update department Intranet website, email communications.
• Responsible for the maintenance of current policies and standards
• Maintain a familiarity with current and upcoming regulatory requirements and their impact on compliance.
• Monitor & respond to work tickets in a timely manner to meet Service Level Agreements.
• Assist with risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies, regulatory requirements and adherence to best practices.
• Participate in risk management activities as required
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR)
• Assist in business continuity and disaster recovery planning process.
• Participate in the Change Management Process.
• Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
• Familiarity in one or more IT audit, security control principles, and control frameworks and standards like
• COSO, COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27000.
• Familiarity with ISO 27001, ISM, PCI or other standard regulations preferred.
• Strong writing and documentation skills.
• Ability to interface with immediate management and provide input to facilitate decisions.
• Analytical skills; ability to apply analysis in formulating and articulating solutions.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-changing environment.
• Time management skills; flexibility in working across international time zones.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Professional Certification such as CBCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ABCP, or other relevant industry certification preferred.
• Experience in IT compliance, IT security, IT audit or related role.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspect of leading our industry is the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive, and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company-paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third-party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third-party customers, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.