Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Review, and document IT Security policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices to guide toward continuous compliance with industry laws, regulations, and frameworks.
Regulatory Compliance and Risk Assessment
- Document and test control descriptions and changes to meet regulatory and internal audit requirements. (e.g. ISO27001, SOX, ISM, etc.)
- Execute & coordinate established plans for validation testing of defined regulatory controls.
- Meet with control owners to ensure control accuracy and remediate any issues related to control exceptions.
- Perform IT process monitoring (e.g. access control, daily check lists)
- Track outstanding IT remediation items to ensure timely completion.
- Maintain and update department Intranet website, email communications.
- Responsible for the maintenance of current policies and standards
- Maintain a familiarity with current and upcoming regulatory requirements and their impact on compliance.
- Monitor & respond to work tickets in a timely manner to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Assist with risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies, regulatory requirements and adherence to best practices.
- Participate in risk management activities as required
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR)
- Assist in business continuity and disaster recovery planning process.
- Participate in the Change Management Process.
- Other duties as assigned
- Familiarity in one or more IT audit, security control principles and control frameworks and standards like COSO, COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27000.
- Familiarity with ISO 2700x, SOX, Safe Harbor, PCI or other common regulations preferred.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to interface with immediate management and provide input to facilitate decisions.
- Analytical skills; ability to apply analysis in formulating and articulating solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast changing environment.
- Time management skills; flexibility in working across international time zones.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Professional Certification such as CBCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ABCP, or other relevant industry certification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT compliance, IT security, IT audit or related role.
- May require travel up to 10%
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.