The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for establishing and building customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. This role will ensure customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services, provide high-level technical support and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions. The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for the customer and facilitates communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience.
The CSM works with key customer accounts and serves as a trusted advisor to promote credibility and future growth of the Hussmann SaaS product. The focus of the role is to ensure the successful adoption of StoreConnect, to drive customer satisfaction, and expanded the use of the offering. CSM also serves as a point of escalation for all internal/external customer inquiries, issues, and feedback.
- Own the overall customer experience across StoreConnect product touchpoints post-installation and for future sites. This may be achieved virtually or may require in-person job site visits and customer meetings.
- Drive product growth goal metrics by managing customer business and identifying opportunities for StoreConnect to add value for future sites.
- Manage plan deliverables according to contract and customer specifications.
- Prepare and deliver progress reporting, including data gathering, analysis, presentation creation, and logistical support to promote positive outcomes for the customers. In an effort to build SaaS product credibility.
- Maintain a highly collaborative, positive, & synergistic relationship with the customer and with internal teams to ensure quality solution delivery and support.
- Manage projects, by directing contact center and technician teams to drive the value proposition of StoreConnect.
- Develop and maintain strong branch and technician relationships by providing highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to enable the success of StoreConnect solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 7 years of customer success and/or account management experience
- 5 years of refrigeration knowledge and or familiarity with Hussmann products and services
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to understand customer needs and collaborate with internal and external team players to create solutions to meet those needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to identify & execute business needs with minimal direction or assistance
- Familiarity with data extraction, analysis, and strategic plan execution
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Highly engaged team player, proactively promoting innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and product adoption
- Proactive in cross-functional leadership and team coordination skills