The Panasonic Customer Solutions team is all about focusing on the customer. We are the technical face of Panasonic to our customers. We utilize our platforms, and product expertise combined with our understanding of the customer’s needs and expectations to deliver solutions that allow airlines to grow their businesses and overcome challenges. We will work as a technical partner that interfaces with the entire organization from Sales, Engineering to Program Management to architect solutions to help airlines maximize their In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity Systems. We are passionate in working with the airlines to provide the best passenger experience.
Our team is looking for motivated, innovative, and high performing individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be the subject matter experts for all technologies at Panasonic. You will write requirements for platforms, and products in collaboration with Service and Engineering teams. You will be given the opportunity be part of a unique and powerful team that will continue to help airlines reach their goals and bring solutions to life.
- Partner with customer to capture requirement from end-user perspective including but not limited airlines, cabin crew members, passenger, and operations.
- Write effective user stories, use cases, and functional requirements for platforms, features and graphical user interfaces for products and airline programs.
- Work closely with engineering teams during the design, development, integration, and test phases to ensure requirements are in sync with the customer’s goals.
- Collaborate with sales team to provide technical solutions to customers during the business proposal process.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work seamlessly with cross-functional organizations and groups.
- Excellent communication skills including experience presenting to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience in writing product feature user stories, use cases, and functional requirements in Agile environment.
- Experience in working with GUI design and interaction.
- Detailed planning and problem solving/critical thinking skills to ensure the timely completion of several, complex projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud computing, experience with development in Cloud, ability to explain cloud infrastructure, services, and applications.
- Knowledge of GUI and applications development in Android platform.
- Ability to provide technical direction to assigned project teams and perform as a technical expert.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Product Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or other related engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of experience in large scale integrated systems.
Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.