Role and Responsibilities
1. First contact for receiving phone calls and emails for parts order questions/concerns.
2. Responsible for responding to questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directing them to the person that can assist.
3. Monitors, expedites and follows up on order changes, specialty and delayed shipment items.
4. Processes invoicing and credit requests as necessary and applicable, ensuring proper documentation and process has been followed.
5. Utilize Hussmann’s Parts Oracle System to capture customer information, generate proposals and monitor the order processing.
6. Communicate issues related to product delivery with the customers to ensure accurate and acceptable transaction completion.
7. Work with the Parts Representatives to monitor the process of orders for shipment.
8. Assist in the maintaining the integrity of customer and transaction data.
9. Assist in maintaining the integrity of information for the Warranty Parts Ordering and Tracking Systems.
10. Monitors and Maintains processes/workload related to Freight Claims and Returns.
11. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and able to flex to the business need based upon additional assignments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service Experience
- Must be flexible to work outside normal working hours and weekends
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Work effectively in diverse team and fast paced environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Bi-lingual English /Spanish is a plus