Drives and supports Warranty and Quality Improvement actions from the initial analysis through containment, root cause and permanent corrective action for the purpose of achieving highest quality and customer satisfaction. Prepares product data trend analysis and coordinates failure analysis of defective units to determine root cause and drive permanent corrective action, keeping appropriate members and management informed of such activity.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Supports quality planning, quality improvement, and corrective actions.
- Under management guidance and coordination of other departments, executes warranty improvement policies, systems and procedures and plays a role with implementation of procedures. Communicates warranty activities and plans to appropriate entities, including the customer, quality teams, and other areas.
- May employ quality improvement and supplier relations approach, utilizing customer required formats such as APQP and PAPP techniques as applicable. Utilizes standard quality and warranty tools and procedures in the planning and execution of responsibilities.
- Supports findings, recommendations and actions with documentation to ensure necessary actions and improvements are effectively implemented and followed throughout the organization.
- Analyzes reports and/or dispose of warranty returned products, and recommends corrective action.
- Performs audits, documents results, and verifies resulting corrective actions.
- Four-year college degree in Quality/Warranty, Technology, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related technical field and a minimum of three (3) years of related experience; or five (5) years of related experience; or the equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Quality Systems, electronics, OEM support is highly desired.
- Warranty data analysis and dealer scramble activity knowledge is strongly desired.
- Specific experience in automotive electronics-manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have the ability to solve technical issues on complex electronic components.
- Proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.