Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech (Google, Apple, Microsoft) as well as hypergrowth startups (Nest, Waymo, Casper).
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It’s the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We’re building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
At Yohana, we think of our brand as the sum of all interactions a customer has with our company. We are proud to be growing our team and looking for an important early role to help us bring our brand voice to life and help in delivering a consistent brand experience. We are looking for a candidate who can be a Yohana brand ambassador both internally and externally.
Our Support writer role is multifaceted. This role works across the customer/user experience to articulate product features/benefits, craft positioning, determine placement and ensure that the right and most resonant message is always matched to where the user is in their journey.
This role requires a unique blend of strategic thought and detailed tactical execution. We strive to understand and predict our members’ needs, behaviors and emotions. We gather insights that inform our product design, member experience team & brand team to shape every member interaction with our Yohana.
On the strategic front, this person will serve as a liaison between our operations team, brand marketing/creative teams and product teams to ensure we are aligned on product features, marketing communication and our overall value proposition. This individual dives deep into our member support touchpoints to ensure we represent our brand values and provides the best experience for our members.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Develop internal and external content strategy and priorities for all content pertaining to Member experience and Customer support
- Help develop Yohana’s Knowledge Base and processes to keep this up to date, precise & clear for our users as well as always representing Yohana’s brand voice & tone
- Partner with and develop subject matter experts across member support categories & ensure ways that they can contribute up to date information and training materials
- Support cross-functional teams that need to develop member-facing language or responses across different topics, formats and markets
- Manage and develop internal and external content for website, FAQ’s, SOPs, troubleshooting articles, and training materials
- Responsible for ensuring that training content and materials are up to date and accessible in our LMS or training materials
- Work cross functionally with our Marketing & Brand team to always represent our brand guidelines & voice & tone as we continue to evolve
- Analyze data to continually enhance and augment content
- Provide regular communication, updates, and processes to ensure transparency and ensure shared expectations across company stakeholders
- Identify and scale best content/creative practices
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years support content writing experience
- Experience with Salesforce Knowledge Base or similar platform
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with learning management systems a plus
- Experience creating educational or training content a plus
- EV, tech, and/or startup experience a plus (but not a requirement)
- Ability to travel 20% of time
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.