Panasonic – Customer Experience Instructional Designer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The CE Instructional Designer develop internal and external content strategy and priorities for all content pertaining to Customer Experience.
- Develop internal and external content strategy and priorities for all content pertaining to Customer Experience
- Manage and develop internal and external content for website, SOPs, troubleshooting articles, and training
- Manage creative direction for content
- Manage production and presentation, including day-to-day creative and production activities of content
- Work and collaborate with internal Product, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams
- Analyze data to continually enhance and augment content
- Provide regular communication, updates, and processes to ensure transparency and ensure shared expectations across company stakeholders
- Identify and scale best content/creative practices
- Design content and develop content for partners
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of expertise in content development
- Track record of experience/background in content building and strategy
- Expert knowledge of content development/creation processes (i.e., realistic turnaround times for projects, developing and maintaining brand, and other standards)
- Experience in both traditional and digital media formats
- Experience with an Learning Management System preferred
- Experience tracking projects using collaborative tools
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and departments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, managing multiple projects with tight timelines
- A team-oriented mindset and an ability to relate to others and develop sound relationships
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, with an aptitude for learning new computer systems
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.