- Utilize a solutions approach to customer requests to develop a complete solution for customer requirements with both Panasonic and 3rd party products as necessary.
- Resolve technical issues related to Panasonic hardware and software, based on issues and our customers’ business processes.
- Manage customer issues to resolution by drawing on support resources from Engineering, Service, and Operations.
- Maintain a current understanding of emerging technologies and trends.
- Act as Project Manager for various projects as needed as related to your position.
- Deliver Microsoft Deployment Services which include SCCM and MDT Services
- Provide pre-sales technical consultation to our customers, account managers, partners, and resellers.
- Perform training on supported products to our distributors, resellers as well as Panasonic personnel.
- Assist in curriculum development for training materials used during training of products, solutions or specific topics used during the training of resellers, distributors and Panasonic staff
- Understanding of data networks and networking concepts preferred (IP networks, DNS, routing).
- 5+ years experience in Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- Two to five years of sales support experience, or an equivalent customer-facing role preferred
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with medium to large, complex SCCM design, deployments, and upgrades
- Extensive technical and architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Client and Server
- Experience working through the entire project lifecycle
- Outstanding customer support, communication, and documentation skills
- Proven ability to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Deep knowledge of hardware driver staging in MDT / SCCM
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise IT environments.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7/8/10 and Server Oss)
- Familiar with mobile device operating systems, including Android and iOS.
- Familiar with other computer operating systems, including Mac OS and Linux.
- Current Microsoft or Cisco certifications preferred.
- MCSE or MCITP: Server or Enterprise Administrator
- Technical consulting experience
- Extensive integration experience with any System Center technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Panasonic Toughbook and Toughbook brands
- Experience with medium to large, complex SCOM, and/or SCVMM enterprise design, implementations, and upgrades
- Windows Server, Hyper-V or VMWare virtualization experience
- Current and deep experience with SCOM System Build, Deployment, Governance
- Knowledge of SQL configuration
- Extensive PC Hardware Experience
- Working knowledge of Power Shell scripting and automation
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Intune
All applicants to PSSNA/HCS are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.