Our ideal candidate:
- has experience in instructing, designing and developing Salesforce training programs and can provide us with samples of Instructor and Participant Guides
- proficient in eLearning and/or software demos development with Storyline 360 or other authoring tool
- understands the end-to-end sales process and/or any industry-standard sales methodology
- has graphic design skills (Adobe Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects).
Technically instructs and trains internal personnel in support of Panasonic Avionics products and internal processes and systems. Delivers training in a virtual, classroom, or web-based delivery medium and evaluates training effectiveness. Follows the instructional design process, produces high-quality training products by working closely with subject matter experts, researching and developing content for use in training materials, manuals, presentations, storyboards, eLearning modules, test items, and exams. Trains and evaluates new and/or junior level instructors to ensure company standards are being met. Manages training projects individually or as part of the project team. Reports on work effort progress, issues, and risks to Supervisor. Participates in workgroup efforts to improve curriculum development and training processes by providing continuous feedback and recommendations.
Curriculum Development and Life-cycle Maintenance
- Research technical documentation and gains knowledge of complex software tools for the purpose of developing training materials for various delivery methods
- Write instructional materials for delivery in multiple formats including instructor-led virtual and classroom, as well as web-based training
- Write scripts and storyboards for multimedia projects
- Develop web-based training (eLearning modules, microlearning, software simulations, etc.) using the authoring software provided
- Collaborate with various projects stakeholders in a matrix organization to gather content for the training initiatives
- Develop test items and exams to support learning objectives and business goals
- Accurately estimate project work effort and report progress, issues, and risks to Supervisor in a timely manner
- Deliver technical training in a virtual, classroom, or web-based delivery medium
- Conduct practical demonstrations and exercises
- Administer exams and maintain student records
- Administer class evaluations in order to obtain metrics of training effectiveness
- Report on learning effectiveness to the management team
- Assess and provide ongoing feedback and recommendations on existing curriculum
- Participate in work groups for process definition and improvement
- Participate in instructor and class evaluations to improve teaching effectiveness
- Train new and/or junior level instructors to guarantee subject matter knowledge
- Experience with instructing and/or designing and developing Salesforce training is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and present technical information in a professional, yet engaging manner
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to people with diverse cultural backgrounds and educational experiences
- Proficient-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Experience with authoring tools such as Storyline 360 and rapid-video creation tools is preferred
- Virtual webinars facilitation skills are a great plus (GotoMeeting/GotoTraining or equivalent)
- Use professional concepts and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Work on problems of moderate to diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Be a highly motivated self-starter excited to take on enterprise-level initiatives of complex scope and high visibility
- 3 years’ experience in training or educational experience
- College degree preferred
Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Why You Should Join: