Panasonic Connect - Creative Project Manager
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
We’re looking for a talented marketing specialist with strong project management and organizational skills to help empower our creative services and marketing optimization teams to deliver amazing content and campaigns for our business units. This role requires the ability to initiate and manage the creation of digital and traditional content and campaigns assets across the department. This role will report to the Associate Director, Creative Services, and work closely with our graphic designers, copywriters, vertical marketing managers, and optimization marketing team to organize, track progress, achieve timelines, and ultimately deliver marketing assets to help Panasonic Connect launch powerful marketing and sales campaigns.
What You'll Get to Do:
1. Content Planning, Creative Project Management, and Traffic Management
- Manage the development and workflow of a wide range of marketing assets such as digital and print ads, infographics, case studies, collateral, graphics, videos, event signage, presentations, logos, and more by the creative services team from concept to production. Track progress, set deadlines, assign resources, and provide projects updates.
- Optimize processes and tools including creative briefings, digital asset management, hand off procedures, and campaign planning calendars.
- Maintain a content roadmap and marketing calendar to ensure alignment and timing of activities.
- Work closely with all members of the marketing team to make sure content needs align with channels, media requirements, and final production specifications.
- Coordinate closely advertising deliverables with the media planning team and vertical marketing managers.
- Align and manage 3rd party agencies and contractors when needed for select projects.
2. Creative Campaign Development Input and Strategy
- Participate in campaign briefings, campaign ideation, and provide advice and best practices into the content development strategy to best achieve business goals.
- Understand the stages of the buyer’s journey and advise on content needs across business units and marketing channels.
- Track and report on the content development status across the organization.
3. Additional Marketing Team Contribution
- Work on special marketing projects as determined by business and manager needs.
What You'll Bring
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B or B2C marketing experience in fast paced organization or agency with multi channel campaigns and various stakeholders.
- A proactive self starter, critical thinker, data driven decision maker, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with marketing project management, integrated marketing, and campaign and content planning and strategy.
- Experience as a project manager or coordinator with an eye towards creating efficiencies.
- Knowledgeable about the evolving ecosystem of marketing technologies.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to aggregate information and data from multiple sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a passion for creativity and design.
- Ability to influence and steer stakeholders towards a common outcome.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite advantageous but not required.
- Experience with digital asset management software advantageous but not required.
What We Offer:
Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.LI-NR1