Panasonic – CPQ Developer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for completing all tasks relevant to the ongoing needs of the company and its use of Salesforce CRM in general, and Salesforce CPQ, specifically. Responsible or translating business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform build activities to deliver integrated solutions from the design stage to a functional application while focused on SFDC best practices. Responsible for design, prototype, build, document and support solutions for the Salesforce CPQ capability, including configurations, customizations and integration.
Sales Force Administration:
- Provide Salesforce administrative and technical support to internal employees across the platform. (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, CPQ)
- Maintain and create custom objects, fields, workflows, page layouts, reports/dashboards
- Identify system issues and ensure resolution
- Maintain Master Data Integrity
- Engaging as needed to assist Level 1 Support team with resolutions and enhancements
- Providing support within stated SLAs
Salesforce Enhancement Delivery, with focus on CPQ:
- Manage the development and implementation of identified enhancements to the CRM system utilizing structured project management skills.
- Lead all integration projects and data migration initiatives
- Responsible for working with internal departments to uncover business automation needs to enhance sales and service effectiveness.
- Translate business needs into solutions that will be implemented and maintained.
- As needed, develop new workflows, functional requirements, application configuration, test plans and post deployment support activities.
- Design and implement a CPQ Solution, complete with Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates.
- Creation of technical and end user documentation on processes, policies and application configuration.
- Salesforce Subject Matter Expert and key point of contact
- Organize and deliver Salesforce Training to employees. (Both new employee orientation and ad-hoc training requests)
- Create and maintain training materials (Word docs; videos, etc.)
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required; Degree in Information Technology a plus
- Salesforce Admin Certification and On the Job Experience Required (5+ Years)
- Salesforce CPQ Certification and On the Job Experience Required (3+ Years)
- Experience in Lightning Design with Visualforce pages, Lightning Component framework and other necessary UI technologies.
- Experience with WebServices Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow and Assignment Rules and Advance Approvals.
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes and Components.
- Practical knowledge of usage of APIs to integrate Salesforce with other data sources.
- Deep knowledge of Declarative Approaches to Salesforce customization methodologies including Custom Objects, Relationships, Formulas, Validation Rules, and Process Automation.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Organizational & Presentation skills required
- Aptitude to evaluate new technologies for potential benefit to the company
- Must be deadline oriented and willing to take action to meet the objectives; Project Management a plus
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Must have the ability to present ideas to Management in a clear, concise and convincing manner.
- Must be able to establish professional working relationships with internal/external contacts.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.