Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech (Google, Apple, Microsoft) as well as hypergrowth startups (Nest, Waymo, Casper).
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It’s the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We’re building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
Yohana is seeking a Corporate Training & Development Specialist. This individual will facilitate and support competency-based training initiatives for our growing Yohana Member Services Team and other business units. This role combines your skills and passion in training and facilitation to make a
difference in a fast paced continuously improving organization. This individual will report to our Head of Customer Experience Operations and work in close partnership with our People Operations Team.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Assist with building and deploying training programs using adult learning methodologies to ensure maximum training results. (This will include various methods of training: instructor-led in-person, virtual, E-learning, etc.)
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate training classes to ensure knowledge is learned by identified timelines.
- Administer evaluations to measure and analyze the programs being trained for overall effectiveness and impact to the business.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships in support of talent development initiatives.
- Generate credibility with other functions and employees through engagement to identify learning and development needs that align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Be an advocate for our high-performance culture and work in tandem with the Yohana Member Services Leadership team and People Operations to ensure new hires are set up for success.
- Bring your energy and creativity to a substantial, growing organization where the clay hasn’t set and the opportunities to make a mark are everywhere!
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Org Development, Instructional Design, or related field. Master’s degree in subject matter related to Learning & Development, Instructional Systems Design, Organizational Development, or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in training facilitation and coaching.
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English.
- Understanding and experience in content development and instructional design including eLearning design and development using tools such as Canvas LMS or similar.
- ATD, DDI, or other training certification preferred to demonstrate training development and facilitation proficiency.
- Experience with new hire orientation, company culture training, customer service training, career coaching, and mentorship programs.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles including how to successfully train and present, including classroom management via e-learning.
- Experience with multimedia production and systems to include digital video, on-demand programs, LMS systems and e-learning.
- Genuineness of character. Humility and high self-confidence to listen without ego, and advocacy for the important things. Willing to roll-up sleeves. Positive energy.
- Project management skills and ability to effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with data and use it to improve and measure the Talent Development offerings.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and deliver quality training and development solutions to an employee base - moves quickly through needs assessment to implementation with high standards of excellence.
- Flexibility – critical for a continuous improvement environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for -specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment.
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events