Support the business by acting as a consultant to employees and leaders, serving as change agent and employee champion. Perform and provide oversight in a variety of Human Resources generalist support to foster a work environment that maximizes the contributions of employees to meet or exceed customer needs. Understand and support the accomplishment of business priorities. Build credible relationships with Business Leaders allowing for better decisions and organizational effectiveness.
- Ensure alignment of HR initiatives with corporate objectives, build and maintain effective relationships with the workforce, and partner with leadership to support business objectives.
- Manage employee relations issues while maintaining confidentiality and observing ethical and professional standards.
- Provide managers with tools and techniques to enable them to coach, recognize, and reward employees when appropriate. Also assist managers proactively manage staff with performance challenges as necessary
- Maintain a strong visibility with the workforce, develop programs that enhance productivity and employee morale, manage performance evaluation and goal setting for workforce, assist in creating personal development plans for employees, and provide coaching support to all levels of the workforce.
- Ensure that HR practices and policies are in compliance with state and federal regulations and that all actions taken are legally defensible. Implement and enforce policies, procedures, and strategies that balance the needs of the business objectives with employee’s needs.
- Coordinate training efforts utilizing both inside and outside resources.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing job candidates, helping to hire diverse, quality people to meet business recruitment needs. Utilize external resources as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of HR Generalist experience in a Corporate Environment.