Panasonic Connect - Copywriter
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You'll Get to Do:
The Copywriter will serve as a content specialist, writing engaging copy for marketing collateral, on our website, and more. The Copywriter will work closely with members of the creative team and marketing stakeholders on to ideate, develop and publish on written content that aligns with Panasonic Connect brand strategy and initiatives.
The Copywriter will also write technical copy for product landing pages and educational video scripts, conveying detailed information about Panasonic Connect’s products and solutions in a clear, concise manner.
The Copywriter will report directly to the Manager, Design and Copy and will join an energetic team of creatives who communicate the capabilities, collaboration, and innovation stories of Panasonic Connect.
1. Write copy for marketing collateral, brochures, white papers, etc., website, product landing pages, emails, press releases, case studies, video scripts and social media consistent with Panasonic Connect’s overall brand vision and messaging.
2. Work with Manager, Design and Copy, the creative services team, and marketing stakeholders on milestones, project requirements and strategy when developing copy.
3. Maintain project timelines and actively communicate updates with manager and creative services team.
4. Become an expert on Panasonic Connect’s leading brands, i.e. TOUGHBOOK and KAIROS.
5. Stay on top of trends in the technology space and present ways for our content to align with the active conversations taking place in the industry.
6. Ideate, research and test copy in order to continually engage our audience in different ways and keep our company top of mind for customers in the industry.
7. Explore ways improve our workstreams.
What You'll Bring
Education and Experience:
1. 4 tp 5 years of copywriting experience, preferably working in a creative agency or corporate environment
2. Bachelor’s degree in English, media related study, or marketing
3. Experience working in the B2B space and, or for a technology company
4. Strong writing skills a must, experience with corporate branding, creative ideation, and project management a big plus
5. Experience converting technical and product specifications into sales and social media copy
6. Ability to adapt subjects write content to align with the Brand’s voice
7. Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas to life with a content and strategic mindset
8. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects while maintaining standards of quality and branding guidelines
9. Highly collaborative when working with internal marketing and creative teams
10. Actively stays on top of trends and in-tune with the latest topics in the technology space
Project Management and Communication:
1. Experience in copywriting, capturing Brand voice, and content execution
2. Personable and calm under pressure
3. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
4. Strong communication and presentation skills
Applicant must submit written examples of their work to be considered
What We Offer:
The salary range of $80,000-$110,000 is just one component of Panasonic Cannect's total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.