Functions as Service and Contracting Team Leader, responsible for the administration, implementation, and management of the service and contracting fulfillment processes with the aim of driving operational excellence. Assumes responsibility for profit and loss, achievement of specific budgetary objectives, business development, and furthering of Hussmann Behaviors for Success and safety cultures.
- Manage project lifecycle, including sourcing, estimating, bidding processes, resource alignment, with focus on driving customer satisfaction and business diversification.
- Achieve internal and external customer satisfaction, including investigating concerns, issue resolution, and communications. Customers may include technician, support staff, management, internal departments, union locals, and clients.
- Maintain and achieve operational financial and budgetary objectives, including project margin, expenses, and P&L ownership.
- Support and enforce safety culture and behaviors across all levels of branch organization as well as external contractors.
- Participate in safety committees, site visits, inspections, communications, and investigations.
- Develop, execute, and support training and development opportunities for direct reports.
- Support and execute performance management and corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirement and regulations in all branch processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Monitor, measure, and support process improvement initiatives to ensure effective, timely, business operation and fulfillment of customer demand.
- Responsible for warehouse management of branch resources, including inventory, tracking, reconciliations, and fleet requirements.
- Work with department managers to meet operational demand through identification and utilization of required skill sets, talents, and capabilities.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10 years' relevant experience
- 5 years' management experience (industry-specific)
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Background in management/supervisory function, in addition to oversight of P&L responsibilities.
- Strong leadership and business acumen.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with AS400 or Oracle preferred.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Travel within region as required.
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer