Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Contract and Operations Coordinator
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You Will Get to Do:
- Organizing, maintaining, and reviewing customer and vendor contracts to support the Smart Mobility Office.
- Establish and maintain business partner relationships and ensure execution on all support functions provided by PNA service centers for SMO including but not limited to Marketing, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Procurement, Legal, IT.
- As it relates to the function, own responsibility for continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of SMO wide team collaboration, knowledge sharing, tool use, and processes. Own responsibility of documenting and publishing process and workflows applicable for the function.
- Maintain Smart Mobility Office SMO document repository; ensure document filing/naming process is established for all SMO legal documents and key dates are tracked and updated, including upload to SMO folders as well as a cloudbased document management system.
- Receive and record any inquiry, communicate with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors; manage and track updates in Kanban board.
- Attend relevant business staff meetings.
- Track priority of legal requests among business groups at SMO and communicate priority to the SMO Corporate Counsel.
- Prepare forms of standard legal documents.
- Staff all approvals and signatures through SMO and PNA for all legal documents.
- Provide executed documents to all stakeholders through electronic signature software.
- Contract deadline management. Receive monthly report, organize folder files, report out to businesses and Biweekly, draft amendments as needed
- Legal Meeting Management. Calendar meetings between business stakeholders and legal to review legal documents and discuss legal strategy
Communicate and collaborate with contract stakeholders to ensure effective and timely contract administration, and support compliance initiatives:
- Proactively work with business managers, Procurement, and Operations to support termination, renewal, or extension of contracts in a timely manner.
- Periodic review with SMO Corporate Counsel and SMO leadership to verify that SMO is in compliance with company policies. Schedule compliance activities and distribute announcements.
- Collaborate with each SMO business unit, Operations, Panasonic Procurement Department, Risk Management Department, and Corporate Counsel to finalize documents.
- Provide notary public support, preferred but not required.
- Establish and maintain business partner relationships and ensure execution on all support functions provided by PNA service centers for SMO including but not limited to Marketing, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Procurement, Legal, IT. Establish SLAs for service center support functions. Identify areas for improvements and efficiencies with PNA service centers and across SMO entities. Track and report on service center improvement initiatives and overall performance
- Engage with leadership and stakeholders from the Business and Finance to identify continuous improvement opportunities, define initiatives, prioritize work, set objectives, support communications/documentation, influence better business practices, and report on results that deliver efficiencies.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Contract administration experience either at Law firm or Legal department of private or public entity
- Experience in jobs that required superior attention to detail
- Experience working for a large international hardware or software company preferred
- Certification as notary public preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Office software application including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in various business tools including DocuSign, Adobe eSign, Concur
- Ability to learn and adapt new tools if not familiar
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
- Prioritizes tasks in a fast paced, changing environment through frequent interruptions and changing deadlines
- Organizes information or materials for others
- Adaptable and willingness to support new tasks as needed
- Customer service attitude and strong communication skills in support of transactions.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team of professionals from different fields, including Panasonic Corporation of North America HQ functions Procurement, Legal, Tax, HR, Accounting, IT, and Operations
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Exhibits exceptional time management abilities.
- Excellent reading and language comprehension
- Able to clearly and accurately explain issues, policies, procedures and other pertinent information to clients and coworkers.
- Able to relay and redirect complete and accurate messages to appropriate persons or departments.
- Position is based in Denver, CO.
- Travel to support team, industry, up to 15 percent
What We Offer:
- The pay for this position is expected to be $33 per hour or higher, based on qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.#LI- Denver, Co