Panasonic – Content Strategist / Writer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Develop compelling, customer-facing, SEO-optimized and creative copy to be utilized across a broad array of channels including e-commerce, packaging, inside sales support and the entire digital marketing landscape.
- Develops e-commerce product copy to be utilized across all of our digital retail channels and manufacturer’s site.
- Rewrites existing product and feature technology copy to appropriately address a US audience.
- Translates complicated technical information into easily digestible consumer-facing materials including product bullet points, feature explanations, technology spotlights and editorial content.
- Creates multiple iterations of product copy to meet specific retailer requirements.
- Careful attention paid to spelling, grammar and specification accuracy
- Develops original, creative copy for advertising campaigns, social media posts, video storyboards, email communications, digital marketing pages, product/feature naming, packaging, in-store display, inside sales support and editorial content. Occasionally develops/updates internal communications documentation and guidelines.
- Understands and implements SEO best practices for content creation, including keyword strategy and regular internal and competitive performance analysis. Includes development and refinement of SEO optimized titles and metadata for new and existing content.
- Collaborates with internal marketing, merchandising and Amazon team members to develop content that aligns with business objectives and target audiences.
- Ensures that all content aligns with global and national brand standards, voice and writing style.
- Works closely with creative services team to develop copy that aligns with graphic design needs and strategy.
What You’ll Bring:
- Budget, employees direct and indirect and other resources managed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years as a copywriter with solid portfolio of work including e-commerce product listings, social media posts, editorial and ad copy (must show all of the above).
- Proven understanding of SEO principles and best practices with experience in keyword analytics
- Demonstrated ability to create consumer facing technical copy that is clear and concise.
- Can understand creative direction based on objectives and execute work effectively.
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to quickly shift priorities
- Must be able to collaborate with all levels of the organization, across multiple cross-functional groups, and with diverse personalities.
- Picks up on technical concepts quickly and can effectively translate for a mass audience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.