Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech Google, Apple, Microsoft as well as hypergrowth startups Nest, Waymo, Casper.
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. Its a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It's the first of many meaningful things were working on.
We're building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Lead to own Yohana’s content vision and execution. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for building a content marketing program from the ground up, establishing our brand as a thought leader in the wellness space and delivering meaningful content that drives customer engagement. The Content Marketing Lead will be a strategic partner for integrated marketing campaigns, overseeing our global content calendar, blog editorial strategy, owned social channels, and PR.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Lead all Yohana brand communications including social media, PR, internal comms, and content marketing.
- Partner with marketing leads to establish editorial priorities and drive our integrated content calendar.
- Develop engaging content that promotes Yohana as a thought-leader in the family wellness space.
- Write, edit and manage the production of blog posts, guides, white papers, long-form reports, and other content types.
- Report on the impact and results of content and provide ongoing recommendations.
- Build and manage a regular flow of freelance writers, social influencers, and contributing editors.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7 or more years content marketing and or editorial experience
- Solid foundation in SEO and growing traffic via organic search
- Demonstrated success building community and engagement through branded, compelling content
- Expert at organizing and distilling information to build consensus with senior executives and cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of SEO in relation to content strategy and launching a blog
- Able to balance creative vision with performance metrics; prioritizing what is most impactful – not only to the business, but also in its value to customers
- Experience recruiting, leading, and developing teams
- Topical expertise in wellness and or parenting a plus
- Bay Area location or ability to travel to Palo Alto, CA as needed
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA
- 401k with employer match
- Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch and Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.