As technology evolves at a resounding pace, so too do the needs of our customers and the communities they serve. Support in today’s market has transitioned from simple warranty support to complex end-to-end solutions. With comprehensive service and support offerings, our job is to keep your team well-equipped, productive, and connected. Our highly trained staff of technicians provide expertise ranging from hardware integration and warranty support to product customization and field-ready kitting. Our multilingual customer engagement specialists are on standby, ready to assist your team with advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics 24/7/365. We are committed to providing best-in-class service and solutions, ensuring successful outcomes and enhancing the customer’s experience.
Essential Job Functions:
• Test, troubleshoot, and diagnose computer hardware failures
• Replace, adjust and/or repair faulty components
• Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions/diagrams
• Perform data input of required material
• Perform quality inspections for all completed processes
• Read and interpret schematic diagrams and technical manuals
• Research and order parts required for individual repairs
• Provide feedback to supervisors of any observed trends or unusual failure conditions
• Miscellaneous daily tasks including quality control support and/or clean-up activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience in computer troubleshooting and repair, down to the subassembly level, including but not limited to the removal and replacement of hard drives, memory, modems, motherboards, etc.
• Working knowledge of Windows
• Possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skills
• Effective written & oral communication skills
• Ability to learn new applications and programs
• Must be able to lift 12 pounds to a height of 5 feet
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• A+ Certification a plus
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.