Panasonic Connect - Intern
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You'll Get to Do:
The ideal candidate should be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program majoring in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant field, preferably with emphasis on professional video. A working knowledge of IP based communications is required for this role.
- Assist engineering team with new product evaluations and development.
- Assist with the QA and QC process for existing and upcoming products.
- Assist technical support team to study customer issues and help develop solutions.
- Help develop and test novel solutions utilizing 1st and 3rd party products to help reduce customer pain points and optimize workflows.
- Help create reports to analyze completive hardware and software product across the pro video market.
- Assist engineering to collect voice of customer data.
- Become proficient in all pro video product groups.
- Assist with customer demonstrations and trade show preparation.
- Help maintain our Demo Studio located in Newark NJ, consisting of Kairos production platform, cameras, switchers, control devices, audio, and display technology.
- Assist with the maintenance of ST 2110 network, including configuring switches, gateway, and throwdowns as needed.
What You'll Bring:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science, preferably with emphasis on professional audio or video or communications.
- High concentration in IT technology and IP based networks is a must. Experience with video over IP technology, including SRT, NDI, or ST2110 or willingness to learn is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills.
- Well organized.
- Adaptable and honest.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 17 hours during the school semester
What We Offer:
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.