- Test, troubleshoot, and diagnose laptop / notebook PC circuit board failures
- Replace and/or repair faulty components using solder techniques including but not limited to through-hole, surface mount , and high temperature soldering
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions/diagrams/ schematics
- Conduct engineering change orders with minimal quality defects
- Perform data input of required material
- Perform quality inspections for all completed processes
- Preferably AA/AS degree in electronics and/or 2 years related experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting, soldering , and repairing multi-layered circuit boards down to the component level, including but not limited to the removal and replacement of surface mount components
- Must possess basic knowledge of electronic test equipment such as an oscilloscope, digital multi-meter, logic probe, and tracker
- Current knowledge of ASIC, chip scale, BGA and other SMT technologies
- Ability to adapt to soldering under a microscope, learning enhanced soldering techniques, and using highly specialized equipment
- Ability to view and handle very small components while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams and technical manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems
Your resume must indicate the specific skills and work experience you have in circuit board repair. This is bench technician work. It is NOT helpdesk, networking, software applications, or PC assembly work. Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new products are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability.
Our environment is challenging and positive within an exciting growth industry. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC
14206 Overbrook Rd.
Leawood, KS 66224
Tel: (913) 685-8855 Fax (913) 685-8555
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.