Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, is the National Service Center for Panasonic products. Our technicians know mobile technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
- Use computer based systems to enter/record required data
- Receive, verify, and stock inventory from various vendors
- Fill, pick, and prepare part requests/orders for shipment
- Perform assembly and upgrade services on laptops and tablets
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory records
- Arrange for delivery or shipment of parts as required
- Conduct periodic inventory audits and resolve discrepancies
- Complete accurate defective part documentation
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including clean-up activities
- Perform hardware diagnostics as needed
- Perform quality inspection of all completed processes
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Basic understanding of computer components
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to read/interpret basic technical manuals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good organizational and decision-making skills
- Positive, flexible and team-first attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Must be able to lift and / or move objects with a weight of 20 to 70 lbs
- Experience in assembly, upgrade, and/or repair of electronics preferred
Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Qualified candidates will be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new processes are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability.
All applicants to PSSNA/HCS are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.