Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Panasonic Avionics Corporation is seeking a highly motivated and experienced candidate to join its Office of Compliance & Ethics department. This position will serve a critical role in supporting the Office of Compliance & Ethics with the administration and execution of its global Anti-Corruption compliance program.
- Assist with the development, implementation and remediation of identified internal controls weaknesses and/or compliance violations
- Work collaboratively with internal business stakeholders to proactively promote awareness of compliance policies and initiatives and to ensure appropriate training, support and adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Assist with investigation of alleged violations of compliance policies, laws, regulations, and/or procedures
- Support Senior Director in efforts to respond to requests from and interact with the DOJ appointed monitor
- Draft, update, and revise policies and internal controls guidelines as necessary in response to findings form internal audit, compliance monitoring and other internal efforts
- Significant experience in evaluating and remediating financial controls
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and parent company executives
- Ability to work effectively in a global environment, including awareness of and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Ability to produce high quality work product under pressure or tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the areas of corporate compliance, forensic accounting, internal audit and/or other business functions demonstrating data analytics, project management, operations, training and investigations capabilities, preferably with a Big Four accounting firm
- Experience working with a government appointed monitor or participating in government facing investigations (e.g., SEC or DOJ) is a plus
- Experience conducting corporate compliance and anti-corruption risk assessments
- Experience working with a global organization and/or interacting with colleagues/clients in foreign jurisdictions
- High proficiency using Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel (including V-lookups and pivot tables)
- Proficiency with data analytics or data visualization tools a plus
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and high ethical standards
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Aviation industry experience a plus
- Willingness to travel (up to approximately 20%)
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.