The Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of refrigeration systems commonly installed in supermarkets and convenient stores.
- Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self-contained temperature controlled merchandisers. Working knowledge of energy management systems.
- Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to locate and repair leaks on racks or single-units
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Tuition Reimbursement – industry related
- 5+ years in commercial REFRIGERATION. Supermarket experienced PREFERRED. Strong HVAC.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent/Vocational School or 7+ years’ experience in lieu of education
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems
- Knowledge of single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases and walk-in boxes
- Strong mechanical aptitude skills
- Driver’s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Company vehicle
- Incentive Plans
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401K
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer