Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world.
Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and foodservice establishments.Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician Meet all of the criteria for a Certified Technician, plus perform these:
- 1. Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self-contained temperature controlled merchandisers. Complete working knowledge of energy management systems.
- 2. Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures including OSHA and any local authorities governing requirements.
- 3. Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs.
- 4. Ability to locate and repair leaks on racks or single-unit piping, install case drain piping, locate and set superheat specifications.
- 5. Identify, troubleshoot, and correctly size thermostatic expansion valves.
- 6. Start up new refrigeration equipment and
- 7. Demonstrate the function and setting
- 10+ years in commercial REFRIGERATION with Rack Experience. Supermarket experienced PREFERRED. Strong HVAC.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent/Vocational School or 7+ years’ experience in lieu of education
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems
- Knowledge of single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases and walk-in boxes
- Strong mechanical aptitude skills
- EPA required
- Driver’s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Company vehicle
- Incentive Plans
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage