Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world.
Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and food service establishments.
The Commercial Refrigeration Lead Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of refrigeration systems commonly installed in supermarkets and convenient stores.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Capabilities): All of the requirements for the Master Technician must be met, plus…
1. What sets apart the Lead Technician is his/her ability to provide the direction and oversee the project’s completion.
2. As a Lead Technician, mechanical, electrical and electronic knowledge of systems, must be very high. You should be able to diagnose all types of systems problems as well as, repair those systems. These systems include: parallel racks, distributed systems, conventional systems, cases, walk-ins and warehouses. These systems could be Hussmann systems or competitors systems.
3. As a Lead technician, abilities should also include retrofitting systems from one refrigerant to another.
4. A Lead Technician should be able to lead learning discussions, either in the classroom or hands- on with other technicians as requested or needed for the successful completion of the assigned projects.
- Company vehicle
- Incentive Plans
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401K
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer