All of the requirements for the Master Technician must be met, plus
1. What sets apart the Lead Technician is his/her ability to provide the direction and oversee the projects completion.
2. As a Lead Technician, mechanical, electrical and electronic knowledge of systems, must be very high. You should be able to diagnose all types of systems problems as well as, repair those systems. These systems include: parallel racks, distributed systems, conventional systems, cases, walk-ins and warehouses. These systems could be Hussmann systems or competitors systems.
3. As a Lead technician, abilities should also include retrofitting systems from one refrigerant to another.
4. A Lead Technician should be able to lead learning discussions, either in the classroom or hands- on with other technicians as requested or needed for the successful completion of the assigned projects.
- High School/Equivalent required (or 10 years trade experience), Other technical diploma or Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- 10 years experience
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems
- Knowledge of single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases and walk-in boxes
- Strong mechanical aptitude skills
- EPA required
- Driver’s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer