Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world.
Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and food service establishments.
- The Refrigeration Installation / Pipe-fitter is responsible for the installation, test and balance energy management systems of refrigeration systems in supermarket / convenience store / refrigerated warehouse refrigeration equipment.
- This includes installing refrigeration piping, brazing, setting display cases, condensing units, compressor racks and rooftop condensers electrical/wiring, plumbing commonly installed in supermarket, convenient stores and cold storage distribution format.
- Follow company protocols to safely pressure test and evacuate refrigeration piping and refrigeration systems.
- Strictly follow company safety policies, procedures and cultures to promote a safe working environment.
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Recent HVAC/R graduates of technical high schools or colleges considered.
- Incentive Plans
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement – industry related
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer