Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world. Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and food service establishments.
- The Commercial Refrigeration Installation Technician is responsible for the installation, test and balance energy management systems of refrigeration systems to include; electrical/wiring, plumbing commonly installed in supermarket, convenient stores and cold storage distribution format.
- Responsible for the installation of supermarket / convenience store / refrigerated warehouse refrigeration equipment.
• Candidates should have a minimum of two years of trade-related experience to include installing refrigeration piping, brazing, setting display cases, condensing units, compressor racks and rooftop condensers.
• Ideal applicants would have a working knowledge of supermarket refrigeration systems, able to read and interpret refrigeration legends, construction drawings and equipment manuals.
• Follow company protocols to safely pressure test and evacuate refrigeration piping and refrigeration systems.
• Strictly follow company safety policies, procedures and cultures to promote a safe working environment.
• Ensures that quality standards maintained for assigned projects.
• Recent HVAC/R graduates of technical high schools or colleges considered.
- Incentive Plans
• Paid Training
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
• Matching 401K
• Tuition Reimbursement – industry related
- High School diploma or GED required
• EPA 608 Certification preferred but not required
• HVAC/R with minimum 1-year commercial experience
• Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record
• Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work nights, weekends and out of town as required
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer