When you join the Hussmann Family, you will receive:
- An extremely competitive total compensation package, offered based on your experience
- A challenging career, with regular training and new opportunities to expand your impact (the majority of our management team started out as technicians)
- A family atmosphere where safety always comes first
- An open-door policy to leadership, so you can rest assure your voice is heard
- A fulfilling and rewarding “essential” role in sustaining your local food chain
A Brief Description of our Company
Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world. This includes supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and foodservice establishments.
The Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of refrigeration systems commonly installed in supermarkets and convenient stores.
- Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self-contained temperature-controlled merchandisers, with your working knowledge of energy management systems
- Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction
- Locate and repair leaks on racks or single units
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations
You’ll Need these Skills to Work with the Best
- 5+ years in commercial REFRIGERATION. Supermarket experienced PREFERRED. Strong HVAC.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent/Vocational School or 7+ years’ experience in lieu of education
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems
- Knowledge of single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases and walk-in boxes
- Strong mechanical aptitude skills
- EPA required
- Driver’s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
More Reasons to Consider Joining the Hussmann Family
- Company vehicle provided
- Incentives paid twice annually
- Benefits effective on your 1st day (no waiting period)
- Paid training
- Paid vacation and 12 paid holidays
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement (industry related)
- Easy hiring process
- Paid drive time- includes OT
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer