Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
As the Commercial Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the management of the commercial, contractual and claim aspects of Customer Contracts. This role is critical in the execution of commercial projects by being a key contact to our Customers and Partners for all commercial aspects, wherever possible. The Commercial Product Manager provides the knowledge and tools for negotiating and following the contractual obligations and monitors their application with the Commercial Excellence Team. He or she ensures that the organization’s rights resulting from contractual changes are properly captured and exercised. The incumbent will proactively identify value adding opportunities for both the organization and the customer in order to improve the project’s scope, delivery schedule, revenues, cash and margin through effective management of the contract and the implementation of a variation order and change management processes. He or she prepares the strategy for variation orders and claims and co-leads negotiations also acts as an interface to business partners, both internal and external, to negotiate issues and execute business contracts by utilizing such commercial analysis efforts.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Execute the strategic direction of Commercial Analytics through strong data analytics and leading conversations with business leaders in partnership with teams including sales and service and product and channel management.
- Guide and execute analysis to deepen client relationships and convert prospects using internal and external data, contribute towards segment strategic planning process including sales management and service deployment
- Drive analytics initiatives around investments and expense optimization
- Develop recommendations to advise senior management on high-priority initiatives, including growth strategy, product and segment strategies, and cross business initiatives
- Participate in Commercial Excellence Team, risk and opportunity, change control board and variation order meetings to ensure early identification of commercial risks and opportunities.
- Take ownership of commercial and contractual risks and opportunities.
- Provide actionable and insightful knowledge from advanced statistical modeling, data mining, customer profiling and quantitative analyses with the goals of identifying cross-sell, up-sell, retention or acquisition opportunities, assessing opportunities to improve profitability, targeting the delivery of products and services to customers, validating and tracking model and campaign performance, developing next-best product and assessing customer behavior over time.
- Oversee data driven marketing and sales analysis and campaigns by utilizing predictive modeling.
- Participate in strategic decisions for a variety of customer segments while remaining sensitive to the customer touch point frequency. Establish test & learn strategy that drives optimization improvements across all sales life cycle programs
- Drive customer-centric culture through data and analytics to provide the best possible experience for current and future customers.
- Create a high performing culture focused on career development by identifying, developing and retaining top talent.
- Build strong relationships with the key stakeholders i.e. executives and staff and business partners, and negotiate issues and contracts internally and externally.
- Act as key commercial interface to external and internal customers, consortium partners JV partners and, where necessary, key supplier and regularly participate in meetings with such parties.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Finance or Mathematics MBA preferred 4+ years of quantitative analytics or statistical modeling experience
- Extensive experience in modeling, analysis, market segmentation and data analytics
- Experience creating, sending, and measuring sales and marketing campaigns, high regard for data integrity and ability to work with business partners in extracting actionable insights
- Advance skills in SAS, R, Python, Quantitative Analysis and Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with disparate data sources and platforms to access, define and structure the right data elements for strategic analysis
- Strong problem structuring and analytic capabilities; ability to take a complex problem and organize it in discrete pieces for solution
- In-depth understanding of the business and financial drivers for Investment Services is a plus.
- Experience in negotiations
- Ability to work with a team of knowledgeable professionals and partners.
- Strong project management skills for implementation of new and ongoing programs and activities with demonstrated ability to successfully multitask
- Ability to analyze and evaluate effectiveness of programs and activities
- Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to identify potential problems and proactively generate ideas for acceptable solutions
- Comfort in working in a team-oriented, consensus-driven environment
- Positive, professional and accommodating attitude
- Make sound evaluations and judgments
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrate leadership and proven ability to interact with all levels of staff, members, board and committee members
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to travel 30 percent
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!