Deliver and exceed the shared business goals with respect to passenger engagement, revenue and profit growth, deliver further innovation in the IFEC engagement and retail project, over the 5 year term.
The Commercial Performance Manager operates in a fast paced operational environment and is responsible delivering through self and others:
- Optimise revenue and margin performance
- A unique and airline approved customer proposition
- High levels of airline account and airline passenger engagement and satisfaction
- Establish and manage to an agreed set of performance metrics
- Use data to ensure commercial interventions are applied to address changing base dynamics
- Communicate key performance metrics both internally and to customer
A large part of this role will be operating commercial levers to optimise commercial outcomes (Pricing, Propositions, and Partners) as well as driving commercial innovation.
Major Responsibilities % oF time
- Set out commercial priorities in agreement with our partners to deliver on the commercial strategy & ensuring customer satisfaction
- Create & manage performance indicator dashboards by working closely with the data analytics team to provide a clear and actionable view of commercial trends in segment
- Engage with content curation and advertising teams to optimise commercial & customer engagement outcomes.
- Work closely with stakeholders & retail partners to maximise sales productivity and pipeline management.
- Ensure a deep understanding of base dynamics, contract & commercial objectives
- Work to identify new commercial opportunities and develop new commercial initiatives
- Assist in the construction of commercial agreements with partners and customer
- Technical understanding of In-Flight Entertainment systems and its related components.
- Strong knowledge of Aviation or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds.
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multi-tasking to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments in order to smoothly and effectively address customer needs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Demonstrated and proven record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field.
- Having a wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Existing or quickly developed knowledge of airline retail practices and trends
- 7 - 10 years of account manager experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or commensurate work experience.
- Ability to travel 30% of time regarding account issues