Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Cloud Software Engineer
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers and creatives to build front-and-backend systems, services, and APIs powering the next generation of traffic management software solution
- Defining and developing front-and-backend systems, services, and/or APIs
- Compose reliable software systems by creating tests for all work done.
- Coordinate with the DevOps team to improve the build and deployment process of stacks and repositories.
- Team and personal growth:
- Offer and receive feedback through code reviews.
- Engage in architecture walk-throughs and cross-functional team knowledge transfers.
- Learning and development opportunities throughout the year.
- Be a participant in the development process: agile ceremonies, planning meetings, and team meetings.
- Gain insight into the Cirrus connected vehicle business via All-Hands meetings
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Experience in shipping business-critical REST and/or GraphQL services written in Python, Node.js, or Go in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Ability define and develop microservices or service-oriented architecture applications
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package. The pay for this position is expected to start at $110,000 per year or higher, based on qualifications. This position will be eligible for an annual target bonus of 10% based on individual and company performance.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.